print header

Student Forms

 To Faculty Forms

If you do not see the form you're looking for on this page, you should search e-forms for your College or Department. (e.g.: College of Arts & Sciences, permission to repeat a course).

Academic Forgiveness Form (PDF)

Application for an Undergraduate Student to Enroll in Graduate Coursework (PDF)

Biographical Information Change Forms:

Legal Name Change Form (PDF)
File a legal name change. Requires legal documentation.

Address and Phone Number Change Form (PDF)
Current students are required to change addresses and phone numbers in MyBlugold CampS. Form available for prior students.

Social Security Number Change Form (PDF)
Submit or change a previously submitted social security number. Requires legal documentation.

Preferred Name Change Form (eForm)
Current students may file a preferred name change. Only first and middle name may be changed to preferred name.

Change of Registration Form (PDF)

Diploma Replacement Form (PDF)

Excess Credit Surcharge Appeal Form (WEB > eForm)

Fee Waiver Request for UW-Independent Learning Course (eForm) This form will become available on September 18, 2018 for Fall Semester.

Full-Time Equivalent FTE Verification Form (eForm)

Independent Study / Directed Study Form / Internship Form (eForm)

Prior Approval Form (WEB > eForm)

Restriction of Information (WEB > eForm)

Time Conflict Approval (eForm)

Tuition Refund Appeal Form (PDF)

Withdraw from the University (WEB > eForm or CampS)