Due to health recommendations related to COVID-19, UWEC has suspended certain campus services, including Blugold Central’s lobby for walk-in service.
To speak with someone in Blugold Central, please email email@example.com or call 715-836-3000. Our staff is available to respond to emails and voicemails from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Email continues to be the most efficient way to contact Blugold Central.
As always, there is no need to set up an appointment to utilize BGC’s services. While we are no longer available to meet face-to-face, we are available during normal business hours via phone or email. For students who need a virtual appointment with Financial Aid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-836-3000, and we will set up a conversation with a student’s counselor.
We continue to encourage students to self-serve online as much as possible.
Common self-serve capabilities through CampS include:
- Registration holds
- Payment portal
- Direct deposit refund
- Financial aid acceptance
- Appeals or transcript requests
Keep in mind when withdrawing from a class…
- If you are considering withdrawing from a class(es), you will need to email your ARCC academic advisor and the course instructor to discuss your withdrawal plans and process.
- ARCC academic advisors are also available for phone/Skype meetings for consultation; meetings can be scheduled online through Navigate.
- If you are unsure of who your academic advisor is, please check in the Student Center of CampS.
Keep in mind when registering for Fall 2020…
- Prior to your enrollment appointment be sure to clear up all Holds and To-Do Lists and Verify Contact Information.
- Review other Resources to Prepare to Register.
Blugold Central is your one-stop shop as a student here at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. We wanted to make a convenient location for you to get your questions answered - both online and in person. Our goal is to make your experience registering for classes, understanding financial aid and paying bills much easier to understand. Our office is packed with staff to assist you in a personalized manner on virtually all the questions you may have about being a student here at UW-Eau Claire.