The University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The following programs and colleges have earned additional accreditations:
Additional UW-Eau Claire Accreditations
- Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications
- AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- American Chemical Society
- American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Environmental Health Association
- Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services (Children's Center)
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Wisconsin Nurses Association
- Wisconsin State Accounting Examining Board
- Wisconsin State Board of Nursing
Thanks for your interest in UW-Eau Claire. Let's get started!
Select a student category below for admission guidelines, important deadlines and instructions.
NOTE: To complete your application to UW-Eau Claire you will be taken off of this website to access the UW System online admission application.
If you want to apply for employment, please click here.