Skip to main content
Return to campus fall 2020 and other COVID-19 updates   READ MORE »

Faculty + Staff Forms

Useful forms for faculty and staff at UWEC

Here you'll find useful and important forms for faculty members at UWEC.

Certificate of Completion (PDF)

Course Inventory Management (CIM) Form 

     Knowledge Base Article instructions and help:

          Technology: Course Inventory Management (CIM)

                Technology: CIM Form FAQ

 Technical Questions? Contact Jessica Barnier at   |   Academic/Curriculum Questions?: Contact Your College Associate Dean

Credit by Examination Form

Grade Change Form (eForm)

Incomplete Grade Form (eForm)

Petition for Partial Substitution and/or Waiver (eForm)

PR Grade Update Form (eForm)
The grade PR indicates progress in the completion of the research paper and the thesis and is granted during the grading period. Upon completion of the oral examination and research paper/thesis, a PR Grade Update Form is submitted to change the previously submitted PR grade to S or U by the faculty. 

Special Course/Program Fee (eForm)

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message