UW- Eau Claire Parking and Transportation appreciates everyone's assistance in following campus parking regulations, policies and procedures. The regulations are in plan to ensure parking is available to faculty, staff, students and the community, and to help maintain safety. We offer visitor, permit, and timed parking, all of which are enforced on a daily basis. Vehicles in violation of parking regulations will be issued a parking ticket(s). Any ticket that remains unpaid may incur additional administrative fees, be sent to collections or license and registration suspended with the Wisconsin DMV.
Pay a Parking Ticket
Have a parking ticket? Pay online now.
Parking Ticket Appeal
If you feel that a citation was issued in error you may submit an appeal online.
You have 10 days from the date of the citation to file an appeal. Late appeals will not be accepted.
Appeals will be reviewed monthly.
Appeals will not be granted for the following reasons:
- Not aware of parking regulations.
- Failure to notice parking signs or line markings.
- Arriving at your vehicle within minutes of the AMP timed parking expiring, failure to purchase time, or error in information entered (vehicle, zone, etc).
- Parking only for a short period of time.
- Time constraints-activity took longer than anticipated or needing to get to class/work/appointment on time.
- Wanting to park closer to destination.
- Classes were not in session.
Results will be emailed to the address provided on the appeal. If no email is provided, results will be mailed to the mailing address provided on the appeal.
If your vehicle is disabled on campus:
Contact Blugold Central at 715-836-3000 or the Welcome Center at 715-836-2544 and let us know that your vehicle is disabled. Staff will issue a virtual parking permit for the disabled vehicle. The permit will be valid for up to 24 hours and before the permit expires, the vehicle must be removed from the parking lot/stall if parked illegally. Without a valid disabled vehicle permit (or documentation of notifying Blugold Central or the Welcome Center), disabled vehicles on campus will be issued a parking ticket.