Follow the directions below to view your 2020 1098-T tax statement online.
Log into your CampS account and navigate to your student center.
Locate the ‘Finances’ section located on the left-hand side, in the middle of the page.
- Select the drop-down menu labeled ‘other financial’.
- Select the ‘View 1098-T’ option.
- Select the double arrow icon next to the drop-down menu to move to the next page.
Complete the 1098-T Consent Agreement.
If you have previously completed the 1098-T Consent Agreement for the current tax year, please proceed to step 5.
- Select the ‘Grant Consent’ button.
- Review the 1098-T Consent Agreement and check the ‘Yes, I have read the agreement’ checkbox.
- Select the ‘Submit’ Button
- Select the ‘View 1098-T Selection’ button.
If you complete the 1098-T Consent Agreement prior to your 1098-T tax document being generated in early January for the current tax, no data will populate. Once the 1098-T tax document has been generated for the current tax year, you can return to this page and will not need to complete the 1098-T Consent Agreement again for the current tax year.
To view the 1098-T tax document, select the tax year, which appears as a blue hyperlink. A PDF version of your 1098-T will open in a new window for you to print or save your document.
- 1098-T tax documents will not be available to view until early January. You will receive an e-mail to your UWEC e-mail address when your 1098-T tax document is available to view.
- If you use a pop-up blocker, you will need to have this disabled to view your 1098-T.
- If you have not completed the 1098-T Consent Agreement, you will see there is a tax document available, but you will not see the tax year as a blue hyperlink and will be unable view your document online.
- If multiple 1098-T documents are listed (Original or Correction), please note the version when selecting the document, located under the ‘Version’ section next to the tax year to make sure you are viewing the correct document.
Students who have not completed the 1098-T Consent Agreement will have their tax document postmarked by January 31, 2021, and mailed via US Mail.
If you have any questions regarding your 2020 1098-T Tax Document, please contact:
- Eau Claire Campus: Blugold Central (Vicki Lord Larson Hal 1108) at 715-836-3000 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barron Campus: Solution Center at 715-788-6244 or e-mail: email@example.com
Retrieving 1098 tax forms prior to 2020 tax year
Please contact Blugold central 715-836-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a 1098T tax document prior to the 2020 tax year. Online access to prior years' statements is not available.