Follow the instructions below to view your 2019 1098T statement online.
Click the link provided in the email sent from @cuprint.com with the subject line “New Tax Document Notification”.
Click the Retrieve my 1098T link in CampS Student Center > Finances section (right hand column of your student center)
After selecting the link in Step 1, you will be directed to the e-statement website portal.
First Time Users: Select “Click Here to Enroll”
If Previously Enrolled: Simply enter your Blugold ID and Password to obtain your 1098-T document. (Proceed to Step 3)
Enter your student information (information entered must match university records exactly):
- First name (Please use your first name as indicated above)
- Last name
- Last 4 digits of your social security number (security phrase)
- Email address (use your campus university email address)
- Student ID (Blugold) number
- Create password (Please create a unique password and do not use your University account password.)
- 10-16 characters in length
- at least one upper case letter (A-Z)
- at least one lower case letter (a-z)
- at least one digit (0-9)
- at least one special character !@#$%&*( )
Review the Consent to Use of Electronic Records and select the “Acknowledge” checkbox
NOTE: If any information is entered incorrectly, the enrollment screen will simply display again with all empty fields, and you will need to enter all information again and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions.
To view the 1098-T tax document, select the blue Hyperlink named “1098-T”. A PDF version of your 1098-T will open in a new window for you to print or save your document.
- Any documents that have not been viewed will have a red asterisk next to the document.
- If multiple 1098-T documents are listed, please note the date next to the documents. The newest available document will be listed first in the list.
While in the e-Statement site, there are a few other navigation options that may be helpful. Select “Other Options” from the toolbar to see additional options.
- The first is the 1098T FAQ document. This may be helpful with any information that you may need to know about your 1098-T.
- The second option is “Contact Us”. This will direct you to a new page where you are able to find contact information for UW-Eau Claire.
Tax documents not viewed online will be postmarked by January 31, 2020 and mailed to recipients.
If you have any questions regarding your 2019 1098-T Tax Document Please Contact:
- Eau Claire Campus: Blugold Central (Vicki Lord Larson Hall 1108) at 715-836-3000 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Barron Campus: Solution Center at 715-788-6244 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retrieving 1098 tax forms prior to 2019 tax year
Please contact Blugold Central 715-836-3000 or email@example.com to request a 1098T tax document prior to the 2019 tax year. Online access to prior year statements is not available.