Student Forms

Useful forms for students at UWEC

If you do not see the form you're looking for on this page, you should search e-forms for your College or Department. (e.g.: College of Arts & Sciences, permission to repeat a course).

Academic Forgiveness Form (PDF28)

Application for an Undergraduate Student to Enroll in Graduate Coursework (PDF)

Biographical Information Change Forms:

Change of Registration (PDF)

Diploma Replacement Form (PDF)

Excess Credit Surcharge Appeal Form (eForm)

Fee Waiver Request for UW-Independent Learning Course (eForm) 
This form will be available in September 2019 for the Fall semester.

Full-Time Equivalent FTE Verification Form (eForm)

Independent Study /Directed Study Form / Internship Form (eForm)

Prior Approval Form (eForm)

Restriction of Information 

Time Conflict Approval (eForm)

Tuition Refund Appeal Form (PDF)

Withdraw from the University (eForm or CampS)

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message