With an array of traditional and online graduate programs, UW-Eau Claire offers a bevy of courses at the master's, educational specialist and doctoral levels; each designed to greatly advance your education. Departments and faculty provide thorough, detailed classes, that draw from real-world experiences and academic rigor. These efforts and more, foster intellectual development and give the professional edge necessary to excel in a multitude of professions and within our global communities.
********** APPLY NOW for Graduate Assistantship Positions for 2022-2023 **********
The priority date for applying for a Graduate Assistantship or Graduate Student Foundation Fellowship for the 2022-2023 academic year is March 1, 2022. Qualified students may also apply for the Advanced Opportunity Program for 2022-2023.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Baccalaureate)
Doctor of Nursing Practice (Post-Master's)
Educational Specialist Degree Program in School Psychology
Master of Arts in History
Master of Arts in History- Public History
Master of Business Administration
Master of Education in Professional Development
Master of Science in Athletic Training
Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Master of Science in Data Science
Master of Science in Nursing
Why choose UW-Eau Claire? How is this for a list of good reasons:
- U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UW-Eau Claire as one of the top public regional universities in the Midwest.
- UW-Eau Claire is a member institution of The Council of Graduate Schools and accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The Wisconsin School Psychologist Association has frequently named a UW-Eau Claire student the top school psychology graduate in Wisconsin.
- The College of Business MBA program has been recognized as both innovative and creative by AACSB International.
- Through the University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium, the College of Business offers an online business certificate and the MBA degree program.
- UW-Eau Claire offers flexible graduate programming. The Master of Business Administration (offered through the UW MBA Consortium) and the Master of Science in Data Science degree programs are fully online; the online Communication Sciences and Disorders degree program is a part-time, 3-year program, which only requires one short visit to campus each year; and the Master of Education in Professional Development degree is a blended weekend and online program that is mostly online, it just requires one Saturday face-to-face meeting per month (schedule provided well in advance).
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire — and specifically the faculty and staff of the economics department — prepared me to be a critical thinker, a problem-solver and a better citizen of the world.
- UW-Eau Claire is a member institution of The Council of Graduate Schools and accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools.
- The MBA program in the College of Business has been fully accredited and recognized as both innovative and creative by AACSB International.
- The Master of Science (M.S.) program in speech-language pathology at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard, #310, Rockville, MD 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700.
- The Master of Science in Nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- The School Psychology program is accredited by the National Association of School Psychologists.