With an array of traditional and online graduate programs, UW-Eau Claire offers a bevy of courses at the master's, educational specialist and doctoral levels; each designed to greatly advance your education. Departments and faculty provide thorough, detailed classes, that draw from real-world experiences and academic rigor. These efforts and more, foster intellectual development and give the professional edge necessary to excel in a multitude of professions and within our global communities.
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Educational Specialist Degree Program in School Psychology
Master of Science in Education in School Psychology
Master of Arts in English - Literature and Textual Interpretation
Master of Arts in English - Writing
Master of Arts in History
Master of Arts in History- Public History
Master of Business Administration
Master of Education in Professional Development
Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Master of Science in Data Science
Master of Science in Nursing
Why choose UW-Eau Claire? How is this for a list of good reasons:
- U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks UW-Eau Claire as one of the top public regional universities in the Midwest.
- UW-Eau Claire is a member institution of The Council of Graduate Schools and accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The Wisconsin School Psychologist Association has frequently named a UW-Eau Claire student the top school psychology graduate in Wisconsin.
- The College of Business MBA program has been recognized as both innovative and creative by AACSB International.
- Through the University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium, the College of Business offers an online graduate business certificate, MBA Foundation program and MBA degree program.
- UW-Eau Claire offers flexible graduate programming. Our MBA and Communication Sciences and Disorders degree programs may be completed on-campus or online. The MBA Consortium program is fully online. The online MS-Communication Sciences and Disorders degree is a part-time, 3-year program, which only requires one short visit to campus each year.
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, and specifically the faculty and staff of the economics department, prepared me to be a critical-thinker, a problem-solver — a better citizen of the world.
- UW-Eau Claire is a member institution of The Council of Graduate Schools and accredited by the North Central Association of College and Schools.
- The MBA program in the College of Business has been fully accredited and recognized as both innovative and creative by AACSB International.
- The Master of Science program in speech-language pathology at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard, #310, Rockville, MD 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700.
- The Nursing programs in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The School Psychology program is accredited by the National Association of School Psychologists.