Skip to main content

Update my personal information

Update Your Address and Phone Information

To update your address, phone number, or emergency contact information in CampS, go to Profile.

Students are expected to keep the University informed of accurate mailing and contact information. We're sure that you'll want to receive important information about degree completion and graduation, as well as your diploma at the correct address.

The online Campus Directory Search is used extensively by other students, faculty or staff attempting to contact you.

Updating Your Name, Social Security Number, Sex, or Marital Status

To update your name, social security number, sex, or marital status, you will need to complete a Biographical Information Change Form. Complete the form and return it to UW-Eau Claire, Blugold Central, Lord Larson Hall Room 1108, PO Box 5000, Eau Claire, WI  54702. Please read the instructions on the form as specific documentation will be required to make these changes.

Restricting Directory Information

You may restrict release of your directory information by completing a Student Directory Information Restriction Request Form, available on the Student Privacy Rights page. To prevent display of your address and telephone number in the online Campus Directory, you must submit this form to the Blugold Central, 715-836-3000.

Employees of the University

Employees of the University should contact Human Resources to make changes to their address, phone number, name, social security number, sex, or marital status.

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message