The graduate and undergraduate catalogs provide regulations, course listings, degree programs, and fee schedules for incoming students to explore.
Historical Catalogs - CollegeSource (1994 - Present)
To reach our Historical Catalogs, please follow these five steps:
1. These historical catalogs are only available to on-campus web users and require Adobe Reader to view.
2. Once at www.collegesource.org; type in "University of Wisconsin," NOT "University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire" OR "University of Wisconsin Eau Claire."
3. A drop down menu will appear. Choose the PDF icon on the far left on the same line as the "University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire."
4. Once opened, you'll see both the most recently published undergraduate and graduate catalogs.
5. Click the "plus" sign to expand the list of all available catalogs.
CourseLeaf quick guide
The Records and Registration curriculum team has created a CourseLeaf quick guide and a style guide for the catalog to provide assistance. Available resources can be found on Blugold Insider - Catalog Review