Credit Cards

Procurement, Procurement Travel and Corporate Card Guide

This is a quick overview of the different credit cards available and the policies for them.

Procurement, Procurement Travel and Corporate Credit Card Guide

The procurement card enables cardholders to perform more effectively and focus on the value-added aspects of their jobs by reducing:

  • Time needed to purchase and receive
  • Number of requisitions and purchase orders
  • Reimbursements from petty cash
  • Invoicing problems
  • Number of checks issued

Additional information regarding the procurement card is available on the Procurement Card page.

Forms, Policy, Program Manual:

**All Procurement and Procurement Travel card logs starting with 03/11/2016 billing cycle will be generated with BP Logix and an email will be sent to the cardholder with a link to the log.

The UW-Eau Claire Procurement Travel Credit Card program's purpose is to implement a statewide Enterprise Travel program. Under the program, several mandated contracts and related policies have been established for all business-related travel by state employees. The following components are now in place:

  • Contracted travel agencies
  • Car rental companies
  • In-state lodging
  • State credit cards for payment of certain travel-related expenses

Documents and Forms:

If you have questions about travel and the Procurement Travel Credit Card program, contact the ASK Center, 36-3131,

The Corporate Travel Card may be used for all reimbursable travel expenses related to official State of Wisconsin business. The Corporate Travel Card may be used for non-reimbursable expenses that are reasonably incident to business-related travel expenses. The employee must pay for all travel expenses charged to a personal liability Corporate Travel Card and apply for reimbursement through the Travel Expense Reimbursement (TER) process. The Corporate Travel Card may not be used for personal expenses.

US Bank Corporate Travel Card Application eForm (Personal Liability)

  • Corporate Payment Systems Customer Service 1-800-344-5696
Lost or Stolen Cards
  • Corporate Payment Systems Customer Service 1-800-344-5696
  • UW-Eau Claire Police and Security 715-836-2222
We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message