I joined the department in Fall 2023. My research interests are in political theory, public law, constitutional design, jurisprudence and comparative legal systems with a focus on judicial review.
I am completing my Ph.D. from Syracuse University, where my dissertation explores 'strong form' judicial review in common law countries. I have a JD from Georgetown University Law Center, as well as LL.Ms from the universities of London, Pennsylvania and Chicago.
- American Politics
- Constitutional Law
- Comparative Law and Politics
- Comparative Constitutional Design
- Race and the Law
- The Justice System
- Classical, Comparative and Modern Political Theory
- Ph.D. (in progress), Syracuse University
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M, University of Chicago Law School
- LL.M, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- LL.M, Queen Mary, University of London
- B.S.L, LL.B, Symbiosis Law College, Pune, India