Skip to main content
Important COVID-19 updates   READ MORE »

Student Employees

Get crucial work experience as a student

As a student, you might feel like you're doing all you can to go to classes, keep up with homework and have some kind of social life. But did you know that having a part-time job has been shown to help students do better in school and stay in school? And who couldn't use the extra money, right?

Working on Campus

Working on campus can be a great way to meet new people, gain experience, and pay for the expenses of college. UWEC has jobs across the university including office assistants, residence life employees, cafeteria workers and many more.  Explore job opportunities at the link below.

Here are links to a few key forms and resources for student employees. Click on the button below to find more forms and resources on the Human Resources Blugold Insider site.

NOTE: Student employees must complete both the UW System W-4 and the WI WT-4.

           I-9 Process is now available on the CampS Student Eligibility Page.

Completed forms must be submitted, in person, to the ASK Center in Schofield 230 between M - F from 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Bring your  Drivers License, Blugold ID, and paperwork for verification. DO NOT EMAIL PAPERWORK OR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!

UW System W-4 Form WI WT-4 Form Direct Deposit Instructions  

If you need a form that you are unable to access, please contact the Human Resources office at (715-836-3131).

2020-2021 Student Payroll Calendar

Help desk student workers

Student Employment

Explore opportunities
Students walking in front of Centennial Hall

Payroll and benefits at UWEC

Human Resources wants to help you make sense of all the forms, decisions and information surrounding payroll and benefits. Rely on their expertise!

Explore your benefits
We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message