Reimbursing a club for items purchased or travel paid for with a club bank account.
- Reimbursing Student Organizations for items purchased or travel expenses using the club’s bank account (these purchases can not be reimbursed through E-Reimbursement).
- This is a UW Eau Claire policy. When the student Organizations were required to have their own bank account, we needed a way to reimburse purchases/travel directly to a club, since E-Reimbursement is for individual expenses.
- All purchasing and travel policy should be followed.
- Collect receipt copies from student org.
- Submit request to reimburse to A/P.
Things to Consider/Common Q’s
- Must have original receipts.
- We cannot reimburse Wisconsin sales tax.
- Must purchase within University policy.