Information Systems is a rapidly changing field. In order to stay current with all the topic and trends we rely on the Information Systems Advisory Committee. This committee consisting of IS professionals from a variety of areas meets twice a year with the IS Department to share ideas, trends and industry theories with us. For more information, contact Dr. Tony Keys, IS department chair.
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Keys, IS department chair.
Advisory Board Members
- Bill Boyd, '05, IT Supervisor, Service Operations - Manufacturing IT (PCG), Cargill
- Michael Camilli, '87, Founder, Camilli Strategic Business Solutions
- Sara Champ, '08, Senior Specialist-Business Applications, Microsoft
- Jeffery Cookle, '92, Senior IT Architect, Hormel Foods
- Anurag Drolia, '99, Senior Director, Provider, United Healthcare
- R. "Andy" Feest, '88, Technical Solution Architect, Cisco, U.S. Enterprise Center of Excellence
- Jenny Herritz, '01, Principal, SVA Consulting LLC
- Troy Jastromski, '97, Director-Portfolio Management, Dean Health Plan
- Mike Jelen, '99, Director of Analytics, Red Pill Analytics
- Amy Knutson, Information Services Supervisor, Federated Insurance
- Mike Kramer, '82, Director, Enterprise Technology Services, Liberty Mutual Group
- John Mason, VP, Quacker Factory
- Pat McLaren, '08, Sr. Business Solutions Architect, Hormel
- Jeff Mutschler, '97, Senior Director-Regional Sales, Operations and Licensing Lead, Microsoft
- Tyler Patterson, '09, Managing Director Info Technology, C. H. Robinson
- Rick Radloff, '90, Sr. Scrum Master - Analytic Platforms & Services, Liberty Mutual
- Ron Tatrow, '01, Principal Engineer, Target
- Thomas Winter, '87, Business Relationship Executive, Gardner Denver, Inc.