Information Systems is a rapidly changing field. In order to stay current with all the topic and trends we rely on the Information Systems Advisory Committee. This committee consisting of IS professionals from a variety of areas meets twice a year with the IS Department to share ideas, trends and industry theories with us. For more information, contact Dr. Tony Keys, IS department chair.
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Keys, IS department chair.
Advisory Board Members
- Bill Boyd, '05, IT Supervisor, Service Operations - Manufacturing IT (PCG), Cargill
- Michael Camilli, '87
- Jeffery Cookle, '92, Senior IT Architect, Hormel Foods
- Anurag Drolia, '99, Senior Director, Provider, United Healthcare
- David Elsen, '87, Quality Assurance Manager, Schneider
- R. "Andy" Feest, '88, Technical Solution Architect, Cisco, U.S. Enterprise Center of Excellence
- Jenny Herritz, '01, Principal, SVA Consulting LLC
- Mike Jelen, '99, Director of Analytics, Red Pill Analytics
- Amy Knutson, Information Services Supervisor, Federated Insurance
- Mike Kramer, '82, Director, Enterprise Technology Services, Liberty Mutual Group
- John Mason, VP, Quacker Factory
- Jeff Mutschler, '97, Senior Director-Regional Sales, Operations and Licensing Lead, Microsoft
- Jon Oblinger, '96, Senior Group Manager, Infrastructure Planning, Strategy and Architecture, Target Corporation
- Tyler Patterson, '09, IT Manager, C.H. Robinson
- Kris Pfeiffer, '95, Assistant Director–Workforce Insights, Northwestern Mutual
- David Staloch, '84, VP, Project Management Office, US Bank, Meridian Crossing Business Center
- Justin Vue, IS student representative
- David Wagner
- Thomas Winter, '87, Business Relationship Executive, Gardner Denver, Inc.