The Business Communication Advisory Board comprises professionals from a variety of organizations. They annually provide the faculty with guidance on curricular issues, feedback on communication needs in the workplace, and support for special student learning opportunities.
For more information about the Business Communication Advisory Board, contact Dr. Paula Lentz, academic program director, UW-Eau Claire Business Communication Program.
- Ashley Adams, '11, Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst, Xcel Energy
- Craig Brenholt, '75, Chief People Officer, Sacred Heart Hospital, retired
- Michael Christensen, CEO, Grace Lutheran Foundation
- Jamie Gower, HR Director, Eau Claire County
- Nick Houchin, '18
- Adam Mohr, '02, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial
- Linda Murch, '95, Vice President, CTL Foods, Inc.
- Craig Olsen, Certified Public Accountant, Clifton Larson Allen LLP
- Carley Patterson, '16, Auditor, RSM US
- Brendon Paucek, '18, Technical Writer, Jamf
- Kelley Simon, '99, Technical Writer II, Royal Credit Union
- Amber Theeuwen, '07, Partner Business Manager, Hewlett-Packard
- Allyson Wisniewski, '04, Marketing Manager, UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education