Meet the board
The Management Advisory Board provides input into curriculum design for the management major, and provides feedback on College of Business and Department of Management and Marketing initiatives such as learning goals and assessment procedures, student advising, and recruiting. The Management Advisory Board meets once a year during the fall academic semester.
For more information, contact Dr. Scott Lester, professor, Department of Management and Marketing.
Advisory Board Members
- Nick Amundsen, '06, Director, Research, JAMF
- Heidi Brockner, '09, HR Specialist, Nestle Nutrition
- Jason Craig, '00, MBA '10, VP-Operations, Mayo Health System
- Mike Conner, '80, '98, Executive Director, PESI
- Beth Falkenberg, '87, Supply Chain Consultant
- William Glass, '11, President, The Eau Claire Brewing Project, LLC
- Vicki Hoehn, '80, VP-Community Engagement, RCU
- Josh Hraban, '01, HR Director, TTM Technologies
- David Marta, General Manager, Cintas
- David Moran, '88, Chief HR Officer, CarlsonWagonlit
- Kevin Pagorek, '12, Plant Manager, Jack Link's Protein Snacks
- Andrew Pung, '03, Integrated Business Planning Lead, 3M
- Melissa Rentz, '05, MBA '08, Program Management Director, Mountain Leverage
- Teresa Ritzinger, HR Director, Drylock Technologies, Ltd.
- Sean Royer, '09, CEO, SyneCore Tech
- Jenna Rennie,'08, Divisional HR Manager, Unison Comfort Technologies
- Alana Stroinski, Asst. HR Manager, Cascades Tissue
- Jim Thomas, HR Director, Reach, Inc.
- Dan Williams, '91, Senior VP, Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Charity Zich, Airport Manager, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport