UW-Eau Claire's Facilities department provides services to university students, faculty, and staff. We strive to provide the highest level of service possible. We maintain excellence in the following areas:
- Design, plan, implement, operate and maintain high quality facilities needed to support the diverse activities of the University.
- Provide dependable and economical steam production and distribution.
- Supply low-cost, high-quality office, custodial, and teaching supplies.
- Promptly deliver university mail and packages.
- Provide secure, authorized access to university buildings and properties via lock management.
- Create and maintain a work place that respects the dignity of the people involved, satisfies applicable labor contracts, and provides the opportunity for autonomy, training, and to become an active participant in decision-making.