Welcome to CETL!
Have a question about teaching? Come to CETL and we will save you time and energy!
Fall 2016 Opportunities
- Successful Teaching Practices - Intentional Teaching Practices
- Book Discussion - Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking
- Instructional Video Group
- Alternatives to the Research Paper
- Teaching Circles - 3 Different Topics
October 10 - October 28, 2016
Interested in signing up for a Midterm Student Evaluation? Availability will go quickly so please make sure to sign up early!
Fall Topical Sessions in CETL (OL1142) - No Registration Required!
- Liberal Education Core Assessment and Q&A
In Fall 2016 we begin the full integration of the new Liberal Education Core into our curriculum and our assessment processes. After four semesters of piloting the Liberal Education Core assessment process, we are ready to fully implement the assessment process across all outcomes and courses over the next four years. Jennifer Fager, Director of Assessment, will demonstrate how to use the Liberal Education Core assessment e-form as you plan your courses and she will also demonstrate how to complete the e-form when it is your turn to submit assessment information. Sign up or drop in. All are welcome!
- Thursday, October 13, 10:15-10:45am
- Wednesday, October 19, 1:15-1:45pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 12:30-1:00pm
- Monday, November 7, 3:15-3:45pm
- Thursday, November 17, 2:15-2:45pm
Regents' Teaching Excellence Award
CETL invites you to submit nominations for the 2017 Regents' Teaching Excellence Awards nominee from UW-Eau Claire. Nominations are due by September 30th.
Take a look at the award information for details on who can be nominated, criteria, and materials required.