CETL provides programming and assistance for faculty and staff to enhance their work as educators. We offer inclusive space for faculty and staff to meet for personal and professional growth. We focus on teaching, learning, and instructional technology.
Collaborate Ultra Deactivation Set for 6/30/21
UW System announced the contract with Collaborate Ultra (CU) will not be renewed and Collaborate Ultra will be deactivated on June 30, 2021. Since the deactivation happens in the middle of the summer term, we recommend faculty and staff who are teaching or meeting synchronously during the summer begin planning now to transition to Zoom. For meetings that are not teaching-related, faculty and staff are encouraged to use either Zoom or MS Teams.
We recommend you download any CU attendance reports and recordings you wish to keep BEFORE June 30, 2021. Since December, all CU recording set to allow public access are copied each night to Kaltura. Refer to the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Recordings – Media Management Process site.
Refer to the Conferencing: Zoom page for technical guides and learning resources.
UW System Online Certificate Program 2021
This certificate program will provide a new cohort of faculty and instructional staff with a credential, demonstrating mastery in online teaching and learning. Interested participants should complete online registration no later than Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
- Call for Participants-Online Learning Certificate Program 2021
- UW System Online Certificate Program 2021 Alignment Rubric
- UW System Online Certificate Program 2021 Assessment and Scaffolding Rubric
- UW System Online Certificate Program 2021 Inclusive Pedagogy Rubric
- UW System Online Certificate Program 2021 Student Engagement Rubric
Faculty College: Equity-Minded Wellness and Pedagogy
May 24-27 Online
Faculty College is one of the longest-running professional development programs for UW System faculty and instructors. Faculty College 2021 addresses Equity-Minded Wellness and Pedagogy, two areas of concern among OPID Advisory Council members, Teaching & Learning Centers, faculty, and instructors in the UW System.
EDI Tier 2 Credit Opportunities
CETL will be offering two follow-up discussions to take action:
- Equity Minded-Wellness: Building a Plan and Making it Happen, May 25, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Equity Minded-Pedagogy: Building a Plan and Making it Happen, May 27, 1-2:30 p.m.