The Wisconsin Teaching Fellows & Scholars program offers UW faculty and teaching academic staff an opportunity to collaborate with other exceptional teachers from across the UW System and from various disciplines. Through this program you will discuss illuminating works from pedagogical literature and complete a Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) project with input from fellow participants and the program co-directors.
UW-Eau Claire will be nominating two candidates; one early-career educator for the Fellow position and one later-career educator for the Scholar position.
Participants develop a Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) project with support from the program during the summer of 2023 and the 2023-24 academic year.
- Attendance at four OPID-sponsored events throughout the year required:
- Faculty College – TBD – The Osthoff Resort, Elkhart Lake
- Summer Institute – TBD– The Pyle Center, Madison, lodging at Lowell Center
- Winter Institute – TBD – The Pyle Center, Madison, lodging at Lowell Center
- Final meeting & Spring Conference on Teaching & Learning Online – TBD
- Consultation and recording of SoTL project's progress throughout the program year
- Submission of SoTL project abstract to UW System
UW-Eau Claire Requirements:
- Share your poster with CETL to display during the 2024-2025 year
Each participant will receive $4,000 summer stipend in financial support from their institution and a $500 Supplies & Expense grant from OPID.
Please see the documents below for more information about the WTF&S program and to access the WTF&S application form. You do not need to complete a budget form at the time of application. The date to apply to CETL, VLL 1142, or by email email@example.com will be announced soon.
For additional information, please contact Angie Stombaugh, firstname.lastname@example.org or 836-4500.