The Marketing Advisory Council supports the marketing program in the UW-Eau Claire Department of Management and Marketing. The council consists of alumni, employers and other friends of the marketing program who serve as ambassadors for the UW-Eau Claire marketing program. More specifically the group provides guidance on curriculum issues, helps develop internship and employment opportunities for students, and supports special learning opportunities for marketing students, such as the Great Northwoods Sales Warm-Up and the annual Marketing Analytics Day.
Advisory Council Members
- Brian Audette, '90, Sr. VP, Merchandising, Marketing and Sales, Wholesale Division, SUPERVALU
- Melaney Barba, '00, Senior Branch Manager, Liberty Mutual
- Brian Carlson, Director of Marketing-Consumer Products, Cascades
- William (Bill) Febry, '75, Sales DevelopmentManager, Cardinal Marketing, Inc.
- Tom Harold, '80, Founder & CEO, ScyFIX Corp.
- Mallory Rinehart, '08, Retail Client Manager, The Nielsen Company
- Sean Royer, '09, CEO, SyneCore Tech
- Darin Schemenauer, '80, VP of Marketing, Mason Companies Inc.
- Scott Siebert, '96, Project ManagementConsultant, Target Stores
- Larry Vorpahl, '85, Group VP/PresidentConsumer Product Sales, Hormel