Reimburse University Staff for expenses related to professional development events/training.
Up to $300 as funds are available
Criteria Criteria for approving requests may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Full- or part-time University Staff, whether permanent, limited-term, or project.
- Training will contribute to the employee’s professional development.
- Number of requests from that department, and the dollar amount already awarded to its employees, does not seem excessive relative to similar departments.
- Whether or not you are being reimbursed/paid for presenting/moderating.
The following expenses are all eligible for reimbursement:
- Travel expenses (mileage/flight)
This fund MAY NOT be used for the following:
- Mandatory Training
- Training needed to pass probation
- Tuition fees
Fill out the Online Application.
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Please apply at least a month before the training (if possible.)
The University Staff Funding Committee meets monthly to review and award funding requests based upon the criteria above.
The University Staff Funding Committee will send a notification email to the recipient and the recipient is to notify the University Staff Funding Coordinator upon expenditure of granted funds.