Meet one-on-one with a Career Services career counselor to discuss your concerns about career options or carrying out a job or internship search.
Confidential help is available to:
- define your interests, skills, preferred work characteristics
- identify occupations
- identify internship possibilities
- apply to graduate or professional school
- learn job search skills
- locate employment opportunities
- polish your interview skills
- learn how to evaluate and negotiate job offers
To receive one-on-one assistance with any of your career questions, make an individual appointment online.