NOTE: The courses below are a small sampling of the courses offered. Please use the Summer Class Search tool in the left navigation box to explore all offerings!
CHEM 161 (Chem of Food)
CJ 202 (Fundamentals of Speech)
FLG 150 (Foreign Civilization and Culture)
NRSG 360 (Death & Bereavement)
RELS/WMNS 203 (Women and World Religions)
Summer Session 2018
**Registration began on February 8, 2018**
Get your credit AND
Three-Week Summer Session: May 21-June 8, 2018
Eight-Week Summer Session: June 11-Aug 3, 2018
Course dates vary;
please check individual courses for specific dates.
- Summer Courses are available to current students, those starting in the fall, students attending other universities during the year, or interested non-degree seeking students
- Summer courses are available online and in person
- Class sizes are kept small
- Length of courses range from one week to eight weeks
- You can take the equivalent of one credit per week, so you could accumulate as many as 11 credits this summer!
Admitted, degree-seeking students may be eligible for summer financial aid. Summer aid is based on the 2017-2018 FAFSA, so you must have submitted this to be eligible. If you would like to be considered for possible financial aid resources for summer, we would recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Log into MyBlugold CampS; go to Self Service > Student Center and then click on the "Summer Aid Application" link under Financial Aid. Complete information is available at Blugold Central.
Students may stay in the residence hall during the summer. More information is available at Housing. If you are interested in sub-leasing an off campus apartment, the Student Senate sponsored website "places4students" has listings.
Contact Academic Affairs