After the term begins, students CANNOT drop/withdraw from ALL of their classes on CampS.
Due to the length of short-term courses, all academic and refund deadlines are prorated. Refunds resulting from a withdrawal are calculated based on the class length. Your date of withdrawal can have an impact on tuition/fee charges, possible financial aid repayments owed to the institution, and whether a "W" grade will be assigned to your academic record.
The class length calculation is based on the start and end date of the class dates listed on the Class Schedule. The Term Session Information and Dates is available in CampS . This includes the last day to add and withdraw based on the course length.
The Refund Schedule / Financial Aid Repayment Notice website also has refund information specific to the length of the course.
The withdrawal deadlines and the refund schedule DO NOT ALWAYS MATCH.
A decision to withdraw should be given careful consideration. Withdrawal can have a major impact in terms of veteran's benefits, financial aid, and other situations which have specific consequences from withdrawal. If you are considering withdrawing, you may want to consult with an adviser and Blugold Central (Vicki Lord Larson 1108, 715-836-3000) prior to completing the process so that you may discuss the best possible outcomes for your individual circumstances.
Drop/Withdrawal Process for Summer
Prior to the Start of the Term through May 25, 2020
Students who are withdrawing from the Summer Session prior to the start of the term may do so using CampS.
1. Drop each of your classes: Use CampS to drop each class (Self Service > Student Center). If you are able to successfully drop all of your classes on CampS, no other action is required to withdraw from the term.
2. Review your Schedule in CampS to verify that all courses have been dropped. Note:You will still be eligible to enroll for future terms.
After the Start of the Term on May 26, 2020
Students who wish to drop/withdraw from the ALL Summer Session courses after the start of the term can complete the eform.
1. Complete a summer drop/withdrawal eform:
Prior to submitting the eform, ensure you read and understand the Statement of Responsibility and Financial Aid Recipients sections of the eform.
2. Notification: After your withdrawal eform has been received and processed you will receive an email notification to your UWEC email account indicating your request has been processed.
3. Account Review: Blugold Central Bursar's Unit will review your account information and determine the account balance. Please note that if you are a financial aid student you may owe a repayment.