The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire College of Business Scholarship Committee is pleased to award over $34,000 in scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Brad Patrick Olson Memorial: Shaina A. Ducklow, a Marketing and International Business major from Tomah, WI.
- Charles L. Szews Business Scholarship: Lauren Herrmann, an Advertising and Marketing Major from Edina, MN and Tyler Tupy, a Marketing with an Emphasis in Sales major from Austin, MN
- Citizens Community Federal Scholarship: Kyle Hagen, an Operations Management major from Eau Claire, WI.
- College of Business Xcel Diversity Scholarship: DuaChee Sarah Her, a Health Care Administration major from Wausau, WI.
- Craig A. Johnson Memorial: Eric M. Anthony, an Accounting major from Plymouth, MN.
- Dan and Shelly Johnson Business Scholarship: Elizabeth C. Anderson, a Marketing – Professional Sales major from Turtle Lake, WI.
- Dietlin Family Scholarship: Tyler J. Wyland, a Marketing major from Appleton, WI.
- Helen B. Anderson Memorial Scholarship, Taylor K. Burzynski, a Business Administration major from Stanley, WI.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewer Co. COB Junior/Senior Diversity Scholarship: Chloe L. Knuth, an International Business and Economics major from Green Bay, WI.
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. COB Sophomore Diversity Scholarship: Yu Ting Chen, an Accounting major from Mayville, WI.
- Jennifer Alexander Memorial: Dier Pulatov, a Business Finance major from Uzbekistan.
- John C. Dennison Business Scholarship: Kaylie Jo Bernard, a Management major from Chatfield, MN.
- L.J.B. Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation College of Business Scholarship: Taylor Welscher, a Marketing Analytics major from Caledonia, MN.
- Philip Breitman Memorial Scholarship: Malory K. Puser, an Accounting major from Neenah, WI.
- Richard T. Gannon Scholarship: Riley E. Haight, an Economics and Business Finance major from Portage, WI.
- Robert D. MacDonald Memorial: McKenzie M. Wentland, an Accounting major from Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Scholarships are funded by gifts made through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation. Donors and scholarship recipients will be recognized at the College of Business Scholarship Luncheon, Friday, December 6, 2019, from 12:00–1:30 pm in the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Davies Center Dakota Ballroom.