Skip to main content

Have a Non-Employee but need reimbursement?

The host department (faculty or staff) can complete and submit a Non-Employee Vendor eForm to obtain a Non-Employee ID for candidates, guests, or non-employed students. The UW Eau Claire Travel Manager in the ASK Center is able to assist with this process.

The following information is required:

  • Full Name
  • Permanent mailing address where the reimbursement check is to be sent
  • Dates of travel
  • Funding string (for example, 000-0-000000)

Once the non-employee vendor ID is created, a notice with the ID will be emailed to the travel coordinator. Following the trip, the travel coordinator will use this ID to complete an expense report on the traveler's behalf.

Travel Expense Non-Employee Vendor Set up Form

We want to hear from you

Please enter your name

Please enter a valid email address

Please enter a valid phone number

Please enter a message