Tier 2 EDI programming provides participants with the conceptual framework, opportunities for self-reflection and group discussion, and skill-building experience necessary for being an effective advocate for equity and diversity.
The campus community has an opportunity to propose ideas for Tier 2 EDI professional development.
- At least one hour in length
- On campus
- Open to all of the campus
- Facilitator/presenter with EDI experience
- Interactive program
Please incorporate active learning opportunities into your program, i.e., small group discussion, case studies, turn and talk, quick writes. CETL is happy to work with you discuss possible active learning options for your program.
- Provide examples of how the information can be applied to the classroom or work environment.
- Facilitator is responsible for printing fees of any worksheets or handouts.
Submission Due Dates
- Programs for Spring 2019 - January 15, 2019
To submit a program proposal, please complete the form at this link with information about your program.
A committee will review and notify you if your program is accepted within a month of the due date.
To be included in Tier 2, the program needs approval by this process. Retroactive requests will not be considered.
There is no additional funding available for speaker fees.