WEA 2020 Annual Conference
SAVE THE DATES – Friday, Saturday November 6-7
The 2020 Wisconsin Economics Association (WEA) annual conference will be held at the Stevens Point, WI Holiday Inn Hotel and Convention Center on Friday and Saturday, November 6 and 7.
Call for Papers/Presentations & Sessions - Official Call Coming in August 2020
The WEA invites submissions of individual papers/presentations or a session of 3-4 papers or presentations from all fields of economics and related disciplines for presentation at the 2020 annual conference.
Send submissions by e-mail to Dr. Praopan Pratoomchat firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. paper/presentation title(s),
2. name(s) and contact information for all author(s), and
3. abstract(s), max. 300 words, with keywords and appropriate JEL classification codes.
Click here to go to the Holiday Inn Stevens Point reservation website or call the Holiday Inn Stevens Point reservation desk at 715-344-0200 (press #3) to make your lodging reservations.
• Mention the Wisconsin Economics Association and the group block code WEA
• Ask for the state rate of $82 single or $109 double
• Room Reservations must be made by October 6, 2020 for conference rate
Online Conference Registration - Coming in 2020
Come back closer to the event to register and pay for the conference online using a credit card.
• $60 for Undergraduate/Graduate Students
• $120 for Professionals Early Bird Registration
• $130 for Professionals Regular Registration
• Advance online registration is preferred. You can also register at the conference and pay by cash/check
Contact Dr. Eric Jamelske, email@example.com, 715-836-3254 with any questions regarding any aspect of the WEA conference.
Archived Conference Proceedings
The WEA posts the presentations/papers for all conference participants on our website. We will do this every year to maintain an archive of the annual conference proceedings over time.