As a UW-Eau Claire Parent & Family Ambassador, you could be engaged in programming, highlight your experience as a Blugold parent/family member and stay up-to-date on all of the most important issues impacting students at UW-Eau Claire.
Ambassadors can expect to be invited to calls with university staff, find volunteer opportunities in and around their communities, and be invited to on-campus events throughout the year to meet with fellow ambassadors, students and leaders from UW-Eau Claire. Plus, ambassadors will receive items to help them be the best advocates for UW-Eau Claire that they can be!
Space is limited, so you are encouraged to apply early. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the month of October and will be accepted until Oct. 31.
- Parent or family member of a current or recently graduated (graduation within two years of current academic year) Blugold student
- Parent or family member of a returning (sophomore or older) student
- A desire to positively impact the student experience at UW-Eau Claire
Blugold Parent & Family Ambassadors serve one-year terms. Individuals can re-apply at the end of their term to serve additional terms, so long as they meet the program eligibility.
- Opportunities to assist at regional or local events to provide key insight into the life of a Blugold
- Attend occasional virtual calls to learn about key campus updates with university leaders
- Communicate with other parent and family members about your experiences as a Blugold parent or family member
- A chance to attend an on-campus luncheon with university leaders
- Up-to-date information on campus matters
- A chance to help other Blugold parent and family members learn about UW-Eau Claire
- Items to help you best represent UW-Eau Claire while you're out and about!
If you have specific questions about the Blugold Parent & Family Ambassador Program, please reach out to Josh Bach-Hanson at email@example.com.