A quick and easy way to access Faculty and Staff Training and Employment Resources.
Whether you are brand new to campus or you are a long-time Blugold, your time is valuable. When you need answers, FASTER is better. The Faculty and Staff Training & Employment Resources (FASTER) website is the convenient starting place for all the information you seek.
- First Week / First Month
- Ask for Help
- Campus ID (Blugold Card)
- Employment Policies & Procedures
- Legal holidays observed
- Professional Development
- Report an absence
- Fill out timesheet
- Set up my voicemail
- University Staff Resources (Login Required)
- *Installing software on my UWEC-owned computer
- Athena - This program houses all the data for the UWEC Website and is used to update the current ebpages
- CampS - Access to student information (grades, attendance, applying for graduation, student employment, etc.) is available within CampS.
- Canvas - Canvas provides a student-friendly, accessible learning experience. Instructors also benefit from ease of use and innovative tools for grading and providing student feedback.
- eForms (BPLogix) - BP Logix is an online software system that handles paperwork workflow. It allows users to submit and sign off on forms (eForms) that must be viewed and approved by several users.
- Events Calendar - The Events Calendar is the home of the campus master calendar which includes searchable capabilities by group to see what's up and coming.
- Handshake - Handshake is a tool that makes it easy to find work-study jobs and part-time jobs on campus, or internships and full-time opportunities out in the real world with available listings all in one place.
- KnowledgeOwl (Knowledge Base) - This program is the database of Knowledge base articles that can be added or updated by assigned access groups.
- OneDrive - Store your documents in OneDrive which is a personal cloud storage area offered by Microsoft.
- Perceptive Content - Perceptive Content is a content and process management product suite which allows the storage of electronic documents for long-term access with no paper files.
- Qualtrics - Qualtrics is a university supported survey software. This program offers a variety of survey options, survey appearance, survey statistics, and mass distribution options.
- SharePoint (Insider) - SharePoint, called Insider on the UW-Eau Claire campus, is our Intranet and digital workspace for our university's colleges, departments, units, and groups.
- MS Teams - This is a virtual communication platform with a variety of capabilities for meetings, teaching classes, or interacting face-2-face online.
- Webmail - not in the office? no problem. Use Webmail to access your Outlook mailbox on your laptop or phone.
- WISER - Wiser is the latest information system that includes access to budgeting, financial reporting and data collection. This program replaced WISDM (Wisconsin DataMart for UW’s Shared Financial System (SFS))
- Exercise / Fitness
- Physical Spaces and Places
- Profile Directory
- Recognition - Thank a Blugold
- Search and Recruitment (Search Well)
- Student Information
Culture and Community
- Celebrating Excellence
- Students First
- Things to do on Campus
- History of UW-Eau Claire
- Eau Claire Community, History, and Culture
- The City of Eau Claire
- The Cultural Landscape of the Hmong in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Eau Claire Area Hmong Mutual Assistance Association
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce
- Eau Claire Events
- Pablo Center at the Confluence
- Paths of the People: The Ojibwe in the Chippewa Valley
- Sonnentag/Big River Development
- Things to do in Eau Claire
- UWEC American Indian Studies
- Wisconsin Amish Communities
Parking and Transportation
- Get Help
- File / Media Storage
- Get Connected
- Office Phone
Please contact LTS Documentation to report broken links or suggest new content ideas.