Academic advisors help you select your major, create your four-year graduation plan, and explore careers. Career counselors help you with resumes/cover letters, interview skills, professional profiles, and internship/job searches.
How do we help? We:
- answer questions
- give referrals
- offer connections
- provide support
- advise, troubleshoot and consult
How do we empower students? We:
- teach you to find answers
- advise but don't make decisions
- encourage networking
- expect preparedness of you
We are available for appointments from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Academic Advising Drop-In Hours - Spring 2023
- January 30th to February 3rd - 11:00am to 1:00pm, and 3:00pm to 4:30pm
- February 6th to February 10th - 11:00am to 1:00pm