Printing Services will be closed on Friday, July 3rd. If you have printing needed that week, we will have it finished before we leave on Thursday the 2nd. Otherwise, we will resume our normal summer hours on Monday, July 6th.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause; please call us at 715-836-5621 or send an email to email@example.com with any questions.
New hours in response to pandemic
In response to Covid-19, we have been asked to streamline face to face services. As a result, until further notice, the Davies and Schofield walk-up locations are closed.
A small staff will be working in Schofield, however, there will be no walk-up service offered. You can still request printing and we will provide curbside pick up.
• Department customers - please call when you are ready to pick up your order and we will coordinate the pick-up. Campus delivery service has been curtailed until buildings re-open and we can resume delivery service to university departments.
• Off-campus customers: please call ahead for curbside delivery. Or, on prepaid orders of $15.00 or more, and within 15 miles, we will offer free delivery service between the hours of 11:00 am and 2:00 pm weekdays.
Please contact us at 715-836-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions; we apologize for any inconvenience; thank you for your continued support of Printing Services.
We offer competitive pricing on:
- Business cards
- Presentation materials
- Banners and large format posters: vinyl banners, canvas prints, roll-up banners, window clings, indoor and outdoor banners with stitched edges or grommets
- Synthetic waterproof text and cover stock
- Circle Coasters
- Buttons: 3” round, 2 ½” square, 1 ¼” round
- Cards: holiday, graduation, thank you
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, baby or bridal shower, anniversary, etc.
- Students, student organizations and the general public may submit orders to this address: email@example.com (formerly firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UWEC faculty and staff may submit personal orders to: email@example.com
- UWEC faculty and staff ONLY may submit department printing orders through our online ordering system (See "Register for an account" below.)
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
Printing Services accepts walk-up and electronic orders. Cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
- Printing Services manages the contracts that provide convenient copiers campus wide and office/departmental use.
- Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
- Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices.
We are conveniently located for all of your printing and bindery needs in Schofield Hall, Room 18. We also have an order drop-off and pick-up location in Davies Center, Room 105.
For customer service, please contact us at: 715-836-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.