In response to Covid-19, we have been asked to streamline face-to-face services.
As a result, the Davies walk-up and drop off location has been closed and has been converted to the University's Visitor Center effective immediately. Also, until further notice, the Schofield walk-up location remains closed.
You can still request printing and we will provide curbside pick up.
• Department customers - please call when you are in the office so we can make delivery or wish to pick up your order. Regular delivery service will resume as we approach the fall semester.
• Off-campus customers: please call ahead for curbside delivery. Or, if you wish to discuss delivery options, please contact us at 715-836-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We thank you for your continued support of Printing Services.
We offer competitive pricing on:
- Business cards
- Presentation materials
- Banners and large format posters: vinyl banners, canvas prints, roll-up banners, window clings, indoor and outdoor banners with stitched edges or grommets
- Synthetic waterproof text and cover stock
- Circle Coasters
- Buttons: 3” round, 2 ½” square, 1 ¼” round
- Cards: holiday, graduation, thank you
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, baby or bridal shower, anniversary, etc.
- Students, student organizations and the general public may submit orders to this address: email@example.com (formerly firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UWEC faculty and staff may submit personal orders to: email@example.com
- UWEC faculty and staff ONLY may submit department printing orders through our online ordering system (See "Register for an account" below.)
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
Printing Services accepts walk-up and electronic orders. Cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
- Printing Services manages the contracts that provide convenient copiers campus wide and office/departmental use.
- Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
- Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices.
We are conveniently located for all of your printing and bindery needs in Schofield Hall, Room 18. We also have an order drop-off and pick-up location in Davies Center, Room 105.
For customer service, please contact us at: 715-836-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.