University Printing Services provides affordable and convenient printing and production services for students, faculty/staff, academic departments and administrative offices, and the public. High-speed black-and-white digital copies, high-quality color copies, large-format printing and a range of binding and finishing options are among the services offered. Student graphic designers are on staff to provide creative services.
Winterim hours in Scofield Hall
Schofield 18 is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Monday, January 20th for Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Winterim Hours for Davies location
Effective Monday, January 13th, we are open 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Also, the Davies location will be closed on Monday, January 20th for the Martin Luther King Holiday, and from Tuesday, January 21st until Tuesday, January 28th while our staff begins implementation of the Sustainable Printing Copiers on Campus. Orders normally picked up in Davies 105 will need to be picked up in Schofield 18 during that week.
We offer competitive pricing on:
- Business cards
- Presentation materials
- Banners and large format posters: vinyl banners, canvas prints, roll-up banners, window clings, indoor and outdoor banners with stitched edges or grommets
- Synthetic waterproof text and cover stock
- Circle Coasters
- Buttons: 3” round, 2 ½” square, 1 ¼” round
- Cards: holiday, graduation, thank you
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, baby or bridal shower, anniversary, etc.
- Students, student organizations and the general public may submit orders to this address: email@example.com (formerly firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UWEC faculty and staff may submit personal orders to: email@example.com
- UWEC faculty and staff ONLY may submit department printing orders through our online ordering system (See "Register for an account" below.)
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
Printing Services accepts walk-up and electronic orders. Cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
- Printing Services manages the contracts that provide convenient copiers campus wide and office/departmental use.
- Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
- Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices.
We are conveniently located for all of your printing and bindery needs in Schofield Hall, Room 18. We also have an order drop-off and pick-up location in Davies Center, Room 105.
For customer service, please contact us at: 715-836-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.