In response to Covid-19, we have been asked to streamline face-to-face services.
The Davies walk-up, which has been temporarily closed due to COVID restrictions, will be permanently closed effective immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this change causes and look forward to serving you in our Schofield location. See below for days and hours of operation.
The Schofield 18 walk-up will be open as follows for the spring semester:
- Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
UWEC faculty, staff and students following the mandatory daily testing protocol will be allowed at the counter one customer at a time.
Off-campus customers must follow the Visitor protocol before entering any building on campus. This includes wearing a mask and checking in at one of the Visitor’s Centers. As a result, while the Schofield walk-up counter is open, off-campus customers are strongly encouraged to send printing orders via email to email@example.com; and we will provide curbside pickup.
Curbside pickup is Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Please call us at 715-836-5621 with any questions.
Thank you for your continued support of Printing Services!
We offer competitive pricing on:
- Business cards
- Presentation materials
- Banners and large format posters: vinyl banners, canvas prints, roll-up banners, window clings, indoor and outdoor banners with stitched edges or grommets
- Synthetic waterproof text and cover stock
- Circle Coasters
- Buttons: 3” round, 2 ½” square, 1 ¼” round
- Cards: holiday, graduation, thank you
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, baby or bridal shower, anniversary, etc.
- Students, student organizations and the general public may submit orders to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org (formerly email@example.com)
- UWEC faculty and staff may submit personal orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UWEC faculty and staff ONLY may submit department printing orders through our online ordering system (See "Register for an account" below.)
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
Printing Services accepts cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
- Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
- Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices.
For customer service, please contact us at 715-836-5621 or email@example.com.