University Printing Services provides affordable and convenient printing and production services for students, faculty/staff, academic departments and administrative offices, and the public. High-speed black-and-white digital copies, high-quality color copies, large-format printing and a range of binding and finishing options are among the services offered. Student graphic designers are on staff to provide creative services.
We offer competitive pricing on:
- Business cards
- Presentation materials
- Banners and large format posters: vinyl banners, canvas prints, roll-up banners, window clings, indoor and outdoor banners with stitched edges or grommets
- Synthetic waterproof text and cover stock
- Circle Coasters
- Buttons: 3” round, 2 ½” square, 1 ¼” round
- Cards: holiday, graduation, thank you
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, baby or bridal shower, anniversary, etc.
- Students, student organizations and the general public may submit orders to this address: email@example.com (formerly firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UWEC faculty and staff may submit personal orders to: email@example.com
- UWEC faculty and staff ONLY may submit department printing orders through our online ordering system (See "Register for an account" below.)
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
Printing Services accepts walk-up and electronic orders. Cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
- Printing Services manages the contracts that provide convenient copiers campus wide and office/departmental use.
- Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
- Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices.
We are conveniently located for all of your printing and bindery needs in Schofield Hall, Room 18. We also have an order drop-off and pick-up location in Davies Center, Room 105.
For customer service, please contact us at: 715-836-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.