In response to Covid-19, we have been asked to streamline face-to-face services.
As a result, the Davies walk-up will be closed for the 20-21 school year. The University's Visitor Center is temporarily located in that space at Davies Center 105.
The Schofield 18 walk-up will be open as follows the fall semester, beginning Monday, September 21st:
• Monday through Thursday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
UWEC faculty, staff and students following the mandatory daily testing protocol will be allowed at the counter one customer at a time.
Off-campus customers must follow the Visitor protocol before entering any building on campus. This includes wearing a mask and checking in at one of the Visitor’s Centers. As a result, while the Schofield walk-up counter is open, off-campus customers are strongly encouraged to send printing orders via email to email@example.com; and we will provide curbside pickup.
Curbside pickup is offered Monday through Friday and is available as follows:
• Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 3:45 pm
Please call us at 715-836-5621 with any questions.
Thank you for your continued support of Printing Services!
We offer competitive pricing on:
- Business cards
- Presentation materials
- Banners and large format posters: vinyl banners, canvas prints, roll-up banners, window clings, indoor and outdoor banners with stitched edges or grommets
- Synthetic waterproof text and cover stock
- Circle Coasters
- Buttons: 3” round, 2 ½” square, 1 ¼” round
- Cards: holiday, graduation, thank you
- Invitations: wedding, birthday, baby or bridal shower, anniversary, etc.
- Students, student organizations and the general public may submit orders to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org (formerly email@example.com)
- UWEC faculty and staff may submit personal orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UWEC faculty and staff ONLY may submit department printing orders through our online ordering system (See "Register for an account" below.)
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
Printing Services accepts cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
- Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
- Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices.
For customer service, please contact us at 715-836-5621 or email@example.com.