The LTS Help Desk is the front line of support regarding learning and technology services. Located in Vicki Lord Larson Hall, they coordinate the referral of faculty, student and staff questions to the appropriate resources.
Whether you are a UW-Eau Claire faculty, staff, or student, Learning and Technology Services has multiple tools in place to help you work and learn remotely.
Note: Walk-in hours are M-F and limited to 2 clients at a time physically in the office.
Help is available through:
- Phone, Email, and Walk-in consultations
- Setting up UW-Eau Claire's VPN
- Setting up to connect to your office computer
- Connecting to Campus Drives
- Using Virtual Lab / LabAnywhere
Contact us if you have questions regarding:
- Verifying legitimate emails
- Help with Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Setting up email on your phone
- Password assistance
- Logging in
Remote Support tool for personal computers
Check out CETL.
CETL provides programming and assistance for faculty and staff to enhance their work as educators. We offer inclusive space for faculty and staff to meet for personal and professional growth. We focus on teaching, learning, and instructional technology.