Integrated Marketing and Communications (IMC) serves the outreach and communications needs of the UW-Eau Claire campus community.
IMC consists of teams from Marketing, University Communications (formerly News Bureau) and Creative Services (formerly Publications) that collaborate to provide resources and expertise to campus units and departments. Together they help campus partners determine marketing and communications goals, employ best practices in reaching target audiences across all channels, and measure the results of these efforts.
Connect with IMC
- Contact a staff member in IMC
- Share your story. Use this link to submit your proposed project or story that is tied to UW-Eau Claire's institutional goals.
- Blugold FYI. Use this link to submit information for the all-campus weekly email.
- Event promotion process
- Meeting notices form. Submit campus meeting times, locations and agendas.
- Experts directory form. Faculty and staff may use this form to be included in a list of campus experts who can comment to the media or speak to service and professional groups on a variety of topics and issues.
Have a general question?
Contact us below.