Check back frequently for more information about course conversion, learning opportunities, and documentation.
Spring Sessions in Vicki Lord Larson 1132 (Training Lab)
You will need to login to Canvas for sessions, so please bring your DUO-enabled device or DUO token with you.
- July Canvas Sessions and Drop-In Hours
- Please complete the Registration Survey. Sessions with no enrollments will be cancelled the day prior without further notification. You can complete the survey multiple times if you decide later to attend something else.
- We will also be holding drop-in hours in CETL (VLL 1142). You do not need to complete the Registration Survey to attend drop-in hours.
The emails below were sent to all educators.
- 5-9-19 Last Chance for Help Exporting D2L Courses
- 12-10-18 Canvas and D2L Updates
- 9-18-18 New Canvas Sessions and Transition Technician Help
- 4-13-18 Canvas Update Exporting Help and D2L Course Combines
- 2-27-18 Complete the D2L to Canvas Conversion Survey
- 12-18-17 New LMS - Student and Faculty Feedback Requested
- 11-09-17 Canvas to Replace D2L
- 08-16-17 Fall News First Notice
Project manager and main contact for Canvas assistance for new or experienced faculty to use Canvas more efficiently in courses. Work with the LMS coordinator to learn how to use all of the tools and options of Canvas as well as learn various timesavers. Get help with content, grades, course management, assessment, communication, and collaboration options in Canvas. The LMS coordinator is experienced teaching in a variety of higher education formats.
Available to help you create an online course designed for student learning and usability while reflecting your teaching style and course goals. Partnering with an e-learning consultant is an effective way to save yourself time and benefit from their technological and pedagogical expertise. The e-learning consultants are experienced with UWEC course development and have taken many courses as online students.