We are here to help and support you with Canvas.
Please contact Tiffany Lewis for an appointment.
Tiffany is the project manager and the main contact for Canvas assistance for new or experienced faculty to use Canvas more efficiently in courses. Work with the Tiffany to learn how to use all of the tools and options of Canvas as well as learn various time-savers. Get help with content, grades, course management, assessment, communication, and collaboration options in Canvas. Tiffany is experienced teaching in a variety of higher education formats.
The emails below were sent to all educators.
- 5-9-19 Last Chance for Help Exporting D2L Courses
- 12-10-18 Canvas and D2L Updates
- 9-18-18 New Canvas Sessions and Transition Technician Help
- 4-13-18 Canvas Update Exporting Help and D2L Course Combines
- 2-27-18 Complete the D2L to Canvas Conversion Survey
- 12-18-17 New LMS - Student and Faculty Feedback Requested
- 11-09-17 Canvas to Replace D2L
- 08-16-17 Fall News First Notice
The e-Learning Consultants are available to help you create an online course designed for student learning and usability while reflecting your teaching style and course goals. Partnering with an e-learning consultant is an effective way to save yourself time and benefit from their technological and pedagogical expertise. The e-learning consultants are experienced with UWEC course development and have taken many courses as online students.