University Printing Services provides affordable and convenient printing and production services for students, faculty/staff, academic departments and administrative offices, and the public. We offer competitive pricing on business cards, presentation materials, posters, labels, envelopes, postcards, brochures and booklets. High-speed black-and-white digital copies, high-quality color copies, large-format printing and a range of binding and finishing options are among the services offered. Student graphic designers are on staff to provide creative services.
Printing Services accepts walk-up and electronic orders. Cash, Blugold Account, campus account, MasterCard, Visa and Discover are welcome.
Printing Services manages the contracts that provide copiers campus wide for student and office/departmental use.
Our staff includes the designated Agency Printing Manager for UW-Eau Claire, responsible for ensuring that all off-campus printing using state monies is purchased in accordance with state law and policy.
We are conveniently located in The Davies Center room 105. Pickup and delivery service is provided to UW- Eau Claire academic departments and administrative offices. For customer service, please contact 715-836-5621 or by fax at 715-836-5048
Print Shop Pro WebDesk
- University offices and departments may submit printing orders online (see above).
- Students, student organizations and individuals may submit orders to this address: email@example.com
- Bring your document to Davies Center 105.
Special Services Available
- Four-color / black-and-white large-format printing up to 42" (posters, banners)
- Color copies up to 13" × 19"
- Full bindery service
- Graphic design
- High-speed b+w digital copies
- International / U.S. fax service (out or incoming)
Hours for Davies Center (105):
- Monday and Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday