The Academic Skills Center is located in the Student Success Center in Centennial 2104. To be scheduled with a tutor and to find out about other services we offer, you can stop into the Academic Skills Center. You can also reach us by phone at 715-836-5844 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for the courses below you can now schedule your own appointments by clicking on this link.
If this is your first time using TutorTrac, please use our How-To Guide.
- Spanish 101, 102, 201, 202
- French 101, 102
- Mathematics 10, 20, 246
Physical and Social Sciences
- Biology 100, 130, 151, 214
- Chemistry 103, 104, 150
- Economics 103, 104, 201
- Geography 104
- Physics 100, 211, 212
Ideas for help, when tutoring isn't available:
- Ask at the front desk in the Student Success Center. We may be able to refer you to other services available on campus.
- See your course professor during office hours. Professors hold office hours specifically to meet with students and are available to assist you.
- Search your textbook title on the Internet. Many publishers have additional resources available to assist students using their textbooks.
- Stop by the academic department office to inquire about any available tutoring or resources to assist students. Some departments or student groups offer drop-in tutoring hours.
- See the free resources available at Khan Academy at https://www.khanacademy.org/.
- Start your own study group with people in your class. The library has study rooms available.
- If your course struggles are related to test performance, difficulty with textbook reading, or insufficient note-taking skills, ask the Academic Skills Center about our Reading and Study Strategies tutors.