The Academic Skills Center is located in the Student Success Center in Centennial 2104. To be scheduled with a tutor and to find out about other services we offer, you can stop into the Academic Skills Center. You can also reach us by phone at 715-836-5844 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for the courses below you can now schedule your own once a week appointment by clicking on this link.
(You must be on the UWEC lower campus to access TutorTrac)
If this is your first time using TutorTrac, please use our How-To Guide.
- Spanish 101, 102, 201, 202
- French 101, 102, 201, 202
Physical and Social Sciences
- Biology 100, 130, 151,
- Chemistry 103, 104, 150
- Economics 103, 104, 201
- Geography 104
- Physics 100, 211, 212
- For MATH 010 and MATH 020 tutoring, please visit the Math Care Center- Hibbard 218
- For all other Math tutoring- please visit the Math Lab in the Student Success Center- Centennial 2104
Ideas for help, when tutoring isn't available:
- Ask at the front desk in the Student Success Center. We may be able to refer you to other services available on campus.
- See your course professor during office hours. Professors hold office hours specifically to meet with students and are available to assist you.
- Search your textbook title on the Internet. Many publishers have additional resources available to assist students using their textbooks.
- Stop by the academic department office to inquire about any available tutoring or resources to assist students. Some departments or student groups offer drop-in tutoring hours.
- See the free resources available at Khan Academy at https://www.khanacademy.org/.
- Start your own study group with people in your class. The library has study rooms available.
- If your course struggles are related to test performance, difficulty with textbook reading, or insufficient note-taking skills, ask the Academic Skills Center about our Peer Academic Coaches.