Named in honor of past, present and future Governors, Governors Hall is on upper campus. Conveniently located near Crest Wellness center, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, this co-ed residence hall has something for everybody. Below you will find more information about what this dorm has to offer.
Facts and details
- Capacity: 342 - male and female fall separated by floor
- Upper campus
- 2018-2019 available to incoming first year and transfer student
- 2019-2020 available mainly for incoming students but some upperclassman availability
- Standard room, two residents each
- Computer lab, study lounges, fitness area with game room, and music practice room
- Room sizes are approximately 15' 6" x 10' 8"
The Leadership Living Learning Community
The Leadership Learning Community provides an opportunity for first year students to explore the concept of leadership both in theory and practice. Students will attend leadership seminars, listen to speakers, take field trips and participate in specialized programs designed only for the learning community participants.
Hmong Living Learning Community
Students living in the Hmong Learning Community come from all walks of life, some who are Hmong, and other who would like to learn about this vibrant culture. Living Learning Programmers and RAs will provide several opportunities for students interested in Hmong people, language, culture, and history.
Before arriving on campus, learn your specific room measurements so you can plan what you want to bring!
- Lissa Greer
- Email: email@example.com