Thanks for choosing to live at UW-Eau Claire for the upcoming school year. Below you'll find the information you need about move-in dates, roommate information, and more.
Move-In Information Spring Term 2019
(*2019-2020 move in information available beginning in February 2019)
All University Sponsored housing (apartments, hotels, residence halls) will be available on Wednesday, January 30th from 8am-4pm for new spring semester students. Classes officially begin Monday, February 4th.
To-Do Before Move-In
- Contact your Roommate
- Complete the Loft Arrangement Form
- Want to change the arrangement of your room? Wait till you arrive on campus and contact 715-836-5267 to make arrangement to have our staff, at no charge to you, come and change your furniture arrangement.
- Towers South, Putnam, Thomas and Sutherland offer modular furniture and set up/room configurations that can be completed by the student thus no assistance from the University staff is needed. However, if you want assistance please just call the number above.
- Bed Lofting video will show you how to adjust your bed.
- My Housing Portal, Booking
- Select your meal plan
- If you do not select a meal plan, you will be defaulted to the platinum meal plan
- Meal plans required in all residence halls
- Meal plan optional in Haymarket, Priory, Aspenson Mogensen, and Chancellors
- Select your meal plan
- Learn more about your assigned residence hall
- Start planning your packing...see what you can and cannot bring: Ultimate Packing Check List
- Student are advised to bring their own TV cable cord. Some rooms may have cords in them which were left from previous residents but be prepared!
- Make sure to register for your move-in time. Planning to arrive Wednesday, January 30th? Register at My Housing Portal, Misc.
If you plan to arrive after January 30th you can, just come to your assigned hall’s front desk and no need to register for a arrival time.
Just make sure you are checked in by 8am on Monday, February 4th.
- Review commonly asked questions
- Looking for parking?
- Watch for email after housing assignment release from Blugold Central
- Parking information
Move-In Parking Details
Park as close as you can to your assigned building to check in at the front desk.
Meters and any F or S space in the parking lots will be enforced .
R spaces in any lots are available to use (no enforcement for move in day).
Find Your Way to Your New Home
If you want to GPS or map directions to your assigned building use the address below.
Upper campus: 642 university Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701 (then navigate to your assigned hall based on the campus map. This is address for Towers Hall).
Lower campus (Putnam and Katherine Thomas): 101 Garfield Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Aspenson Mogensen: 222 Water Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Haymarket Landing: 220 Eau Claire St, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Priory Hall: 1190 Priory Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701
No Longer Attending?
If you no longer plan to attend the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, please log into My Housing Portal click Application, Manage 18-19, then Cancel.