For help submitting your application for the Intensive English Program, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you only plan to enroll in the IEP, you do not need to:
- submit an official transcript
- pay the application fee
We welcome applications from students who are:
- at least 18 years old OR a high school graduate
- have minimum proficiency level of 48 iBT TOEFL or 4.0 IELTS
- If you are an IEP applicant and do not have a standardized test score to submit, contact us at email@example.com.
*Each application received will be reviewed comprehensively and exceptions MAY be made on a case by case basis.
*The number of levels and sections offered will depend upon total enrollment. Some classes and levels may not be offered depending on enrollment.
Dates of the Intensive English Program:
- End of August - December (16 weeks of Instruction)
- Application deadline: June 1
- End of January - May (16 weeks of Instruction)
- Application deadline: November 1
Want to learn more? Please reach out to us!