CultureFest is an annual cultural event at UW-Eau Claire.
CultureFest brings together people with diverse cultural backgrounds from around the world. Student organizations and community groups in the Eau Claire area demonstrate their local culture, customs, and cuisine during a day full of fun and excitement! Come celebrate with us!
2023 Participating Organizations
- Bahai'i Faith
- Ben Kyriagis, UWEC Alumni & Author
- Chippewa Valley Irish Dance
- Chippewa Valley Museum
- Czech Republic/Slovakia
- Greenheart Exchange
- Lithuania (Baltic States)
- Midwest Institute of Scandinavian Culture
- Minnesota Taiwanese Foundation
- Sons of Norway
- Waldemar Ager Association
- Wisconsin/Nicaragua Partners
- Ukrainian Swan Lake Ballet
- African Student Association
- Council on Internationalization and Global Engagement
- Japanese Cultural Society
- Korean Student Association
- Malaysians Abroad Diversified
- Council on Internationalization and Global Engagement-String Quartet
- Jawahir Dance Company-Middle Eastern Dance
- Priyanka-Indian Dance
- Ben Kyriagis-Readings from his book, "Don't Marry an American"
- Swan Lake Ballet-Ukranian Dance
Want to Help International Students in Need?
The International Student Emergency Grant Fund is meant to assist international students who are in need of emergency funds due to difficulties that they may be facing here or at home. Click the button below if you would like to make a donation and help these students in need!
Explore photos from previous years' events.
Connect with CultureFest
International Folk Fair Founder: Barbara Rolland
The International Folk Fair (now CultureFest) was founded by Barbara Rolland in 1966. Barbara was dedicated to serving others and had a strong passion for international learning and experience.