Cultural Fest, formerly known as International Folk Fair, is an annual cultural event at UW-Eau Claire.
CultureFest brings together people with diverse cultural backgrounds from around the world. Student organizations and community groups in Eau Claire city come to demonstrate their local culture, customs, and cuisine during a day full of fun and excitement! Come celebrate with us!
CultureFest 2022: April 24th, 2022
2021 Participating Organizations
- Bizhiki Company
- Chippewa Valley Museum
- Czechia/ Slovakia
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Scandinavian Group
- Temple Sholom
- Germany/Der Deutsche Verein
- Japanese Cultural Society
- Malaysia/Malaysians Abroad Diversified
- Ariel Liu, a student at UW-Eau Claire
- Dr. Tomomi Kakegawa, Professor in Languages at UW-Eau Claire
- Dr. Kaishan Kong, Professor at UW-Eau Claire
- Malaysian Association
- Tumenkhuslen Batdelger, a student at UW-Eau Claire
Want to Help International Students in Need?
The International Student Emergency Grant Fund is meant to assist international students who are in need of emergency funds due to difficulties that they may be facing here or at home. Click the button below if you would like to make a donation and help these students in need!
Explore photos from previous years' events.
Connect with CultureFest
International Folk Fair Founder: Barbara Rolland
The International Folk Fair was founded by Barbara Rolland in 1966. Barbara was dedicated to serving others and had a strong passion for international learning and experience.