As an incoming nursing student or as a current student, there are scholarships available to you through the generosity of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation and other private sources. These scholarships not only help you financially, but contribute to your individual success by promoting collaborative research, specialized areas of study, or other unique aspects of your nursing education at UW-Eau Claire.
Scholarships through UW-Eau Claire Foundation
Find scholarship information and helpful links here: Scholarships at UW-Eau Claire
Foundation Scholarship Application Process
Admitted nursing students can apply for scholarships through the Foundation using a single application form. Qualified students will be sent an email with application information in January.
The Scholarship Committee will review the applications in March and students will be notified in April.
To prepare for the application process students should:
- Complete their FAFSA form if they have financial need. Many of the scholarships have the criteria of Financial Need. The FAFSA form needs to be complete every year. Contact the Financial Aid office for additional information at 715-836-3373 or check out their website. Please fill out the FAFSA application by March 30 to make sure your current information is on file.
For further details contact Cathy Wilson in the Dean's Office email@example.com (Nursing 103).
Many organizations offer scholarships to help students cover the costs of their nursing education. Student eligibility rules are created by the organization offering the scholarship. This scholarship list is not meant to be comprehensive or exhaustive. In addition, the College of Nursing and Health Sciences is not endorsing these scholarships. We are only sharing scholarship opportunities as we become aware of them.
Please check the sponsor's website for the most up-to-date information.
- ACLS Medical Training Scholarship Program (list)
- AfterCollege-AACN Scholarship Fund
- Air Force Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP)
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarships and Financial Aid (list)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses, North Central Wisconsin Chapter, Student Nurses Scholarship (current form posted when available)
- American Cancer Society Graduate Scholarships in Cancer Nursing Practice
- Army Nursing Corps Scholarship
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc.
- Coursey Enterprises
- Clear Water Kiwanis Single Parent Scholarship
- Doris Vennard Scholarship (when available, under Quick Links)
- EDUMED (list)
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarships
- Frances L. Moore Scholarship
- Geraldine "Polly" Bednash Scholarship
- Green Law Firm Nursing Home & Elderly Care Scholarship
- March of Dimes Graduate Nursing Scholarship
- National League for Nursing, Nursing Education Scholarship Awards
- Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps Scholarship
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation Scholarships
- Nurses Foundation of Racine Scholarship
- Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship
- Nursing Scholarships List (list)
- PPR Travel Nursing Scholarship
- Saint Michael's Foundation Scholarships
- Stephanie Carroll Scholarship
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Association, Inc., General Scholarship Program
- The NurseJournal.org: Global Health Nursing Scholarship
- The Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship
- Touchmark Foundation Nursing Scholarship
- Travel Nurse Source
- TYLENOL Future Care Scholarship
- Wisconsin League for Nursing (NLN)
- Wisconsin Medical Society Scholarships
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Leaders
Additional online resources.