The College of Business prepares students for success.
Our Culture Statements
- We consider students first in everything we do.
- We provide engaging experiences.
- We model life-long learning.
- We nurture and value relationships.
- We respect the value of diverse perspectives.
- We care about and support our colleagues.
To be a leading regional College of Business recognized for our innovative teaching, distinctive academic programs and value-added educational experiences.
Our Code of Conduct
- Act ethically and with integrity.
- Accept responsibility for your actions.
- Respect differences.
- Be a team player.
- Support others in their academic endeavors.
- Model the behavior and attitudes you want from others.
- Serve your community.