Transfer students will be notified by their Advising Retention and Career Center (ARCC) advisor if placement tests are needed. We currently have online options for testing ahead of the fall 2021 semester.
Our online tests are not proctored. You must register for these exams using your UWEC email, and you can do so here.
You will need to log in with your campus credentials to complete the registration form before taking the exam. Within two business days of registering (but more likely within a few minutes), you will receive an email from Scantron with a username and password for accessing the exams.
- Upon completing a test, you must submit the exam in order for us to receive your scores. If you forget to submit your exam, you should be able to log back into the system to submit.
- Please note: It takes about one week for tests to be scored and sent to UW-Eau Claire.
ADDITIONAL TEST OPTIONS
Outside of our Math, English, and Language placement exams, we also offer these additional placement exams for interested students:
- The Japanese Placement exam is only offered in-person at UWEC. Students need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to take the exam.
- The Chinese Placement exam is available through Canvas. Students need to e-mail email@example.com to request access to the course to complete the exam.
- Students will need to complete an eform to request an American Sign Language (ASL) placement exam with CSD.
If you have any questions or concerns about the placement testing process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.