Important Degree Review and Graduation Links
- Applying to Graduate
- Commencement Ceremonies
- Degree Review FAQ
- Degree Review Guide
- Diploma Replacement
- "What If" Degree Audit
Degree Audit and Planning
The Registrar's Office produces computer-generated degree audits which monitor the progress students are making toward completing their declared degrees. The audit is a tool designed to assist a student in course planning, and is automatically emailed to continuing students prior to registration each fall and spring semester.
The Degree Audit is not designed to serve as a contract--only to provide assistance to students in planning. Final approval of degree requirements resides with the Office of the Registrar, but responsibility for meeting these requirements rests primarily upon the individual student.
Students should utilize the degree audit when planning for class registration. See the Degree Review FAQ page for more information.
There are two ways to order a Degree Audit:
- Current students may request a degree audit through MyBlugold by going to the degree audit/transcript request page (sign on required). The audit will be sent to your UW-Eau Claire email account (or alternate account if forwarded), usually within ten minutes.
- In person, by mail or fax: Students may request a degree audit by coming to the Registrar's Office (Schofield 128) during business hours or mailing or faxing a request (FAX--715-836-3846). Call 715-836-5912 if you have questions about ordering a degree audit.
Degree Review Staff
Becky Drout and Audrey Richardson work in the Registrar's Office and are responsible for confirming that graduation requirements have been met. They code each catalogue year's programs into the degree audit format, and are our resident experts on the audit. If you have any questions about what something means on your degree audit, call (or email) Becky or Audrey.
Becky's Areas of Responsibility Include:
- College of Business
- College of Education & Human Sciences
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Contact Becky at email@example.com or 715-836-2280
Audrey's Areas of Responsibility Include:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Contact Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-4717