Important Degree Review and Graduation Links
- Applying to Graduate
- Commencement Ceremonies
- Degree Review FAQ
- Degree Review Guide
- Diploma Replacement
- "What If" Degree Audit
Degree Audit and Planning
The Registrar's Office produces computer-generated degree audits which monitor the progress students are making toward completing their declared degrees. The audit is a tool designed to assist a student in course planning, and is automatically emailed to continuing students prior to registration each fall and spring semester.
The Degree Audit is not designed to serve as a contract--only to provide assistance to students in planning. Final approval of degree requirements resides with the Office of the Registrar, but responsibility for meeting these requirements rests primarily upon the individual student.
Students should utilize the degree audit when planning for class registration. See the Degree Review FAQ page for more information.
There are two ways to order a Degree Audit:
- Current students may request a degree audit through MyBlugold CampS by going to the Student Center. In the Academics section, click the "Other Academic..." drop-down and choose "Degree Audit". A report will appear in a few seconds. At the top of the report is a "View report as PDF" button. Click this button and wait about 30 seconds for the most complete version of the degree audit.
- In person, by mail or fax: Students may request a degree audit by coming to the Registrar's Office (Schofield 128) during business hours or mailing or faxing a request (FAX--715-836-3846). Call 715-836-5912 if you have questions about ordering a degree audit.
Degree Review Staff
Becky Drout, Audrey Richardson, and Hannah Moen work in the Registrar's Office and are responsible for confirming that graduation requirements have been met. They code each catalogue year's programs into the degree audit format, and are our resident experts on the audit. If you have any questions about what something means on your degree audit, contact Becky, Audrey, or Hannah (please see division of Colleges below).
Becky's Areas of Responsibility Include:
- College of Business (for students with last name M - Z)
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Contact Becky at email@example.com or 715-836-2280
Audrey's Areas of Responsibility Include:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Graduate Studies
- Contact Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-836-4717
Hannah's Areas of Responsibility Include:
- College of Business (for students with last name A - L)
- College of Education & Human Sciences
- Contact Hannah at email@example.com or 715-836-4271