As you near the end of your degree at UW-Eau Claire, it is time to start thinking about applying to graduate. This is usually done the semester before you wish to graduate, but can also be done early in your final semester. This document describes the steps you can take to apply to graduate through CampS.
- Log in to MyBlugold CampS.
- Click the Academic Progress tile.
- Select Apply for Graduation from the left navigation bar.
- Click the Academic Program link.
EXAMPLE: Educ & Human Sci - Undergrad
- From the Expected Graduation Term dropdown menu, select the term in which you wish to graduate.
- Click Continue.
- Review the information to make sure everything is correct.
- Click Submit Application. The following picture will appear indicating that you have successfully applied to graduate: