Meeting notices should be used to announce meetings of established universitywide committees or for agendas that include discussions of issues of universitywide concern. The Open Meetings Law requires that meeting notices inform those reasonably likely to be interested in the agenda under discussion. Meetings of departments or committees generally may be announced within those specific areas only and need not be included in meeting notices unless the agenda includes universitywide matters.
- Submit meeting agendas by Thursday for meetings scheduled for the following week via the Meeting Notice form.
- If the Thursday deadline is not met, committee representatives are responsible for the distribution of late meeting notices to constituents. The late meeting agenda should also be submitted via the Meeting Notice form.
- Changes to posted meetings must be submitted via the Meeting Change Request form.
- Wisconsin Department of Justice Open Meeting Compliance Guide
- UW-System General Counsel Overview of Wisconsin's Open Meeting Law
Currently, there are no meetings scheduled for the week of June 26.