The Commencement Student Speaker Committee invites all undergraduate and graduate students eligible for graduation in May 2020 and December 2020 to apply to deliver the "Reflections" at the Commencement ceremony on December 19, 2020.
- Guidelines for submission of videos are as follows:
- When read at a normal speaking rate, the "Reflections" can be no longer than four minute.
- No two-person, shared videos will be considered.
- Name, current address, telephone number, email address and college should be included on in your submission
- Deadline for submission of videos is Monday, November 23, 2020.
Please email our office at email@example.com for instructions on how to submit your video.
- Judging of the videos will be based on the following criteria:
- Development of a central theme.
- Relevance to all listeners and to the commencement occasion.
- Originality of ideas.
- Appropriateness of language and style.
All videos will be reviewed by the selection committee. Finalists from the May and December classes will be chosen for virtual ceremony on December 19. Video submissions are due no later than November 23. Please email the our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to submit your video.