The Commencement Student Speaker Committee invites all undergraduate and graduate students eligible for graduation to apply to deliver the "Reflections" at the Commencement ceremony on May 15, 2021.
- Guidelines for submission of videos are as follows:
- When read at a normal speaking rate, the "Reflections" should be no longer than four minutes.
- No two-person, shared videos will be considered.
- Name, current address, telephone number, email address, college and title of speech should be included on in your submission
- Deadline for submission of videos is Monday, April 12, 2020
Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to submit your video.
- Judging of the videos will be based on the following criteria:
- Development of a central theme.
- Relevance to all listeners and to the commencement occasion.
- Originality of ideas.
- Appropriateness of language and style.
All videos will be reviewed by the selection committee. Finalists will be chosen for the ceremony on May 15. Video submissions are due no later than April 12. Please email the our office at email@example.com for instructions on how to submit your video.